This week has sure been a rough one.. I don't think I have sat still for longer than 30 minutes and my RA is sure feeling it. To make life simpler, meal prep is the best way to do it! I have been meal prepping for my fiancé as well, his favorite thing that I have made are these breakfast sandwiches! The best part is how simple they are. They take about 20 minutes total.
1 pack of food for life whole grain english muffins
sandwich meat (6-12 slices), I use turkey
cheese (6 slices)
2 tbsp. water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Scramble eggs, add in water and seasonings.
3. Spray the muffin tin with spray olive oil and pour eggs into 6 cups evenly.
4. Put eggs in oven for 10 minutes, check and see how done they are. Take the eggs out when they look set and don't move anymore.
5. While eggs are cooking, cut out aluminum foil into 6 pieces, lay out and open muffins on them.
6. Add 2 pieces of sandwich meat (turkey, ham, chicken) and a piece of cheese (I use swiss)
7. Once egg cooks, place egg on english muffin and wrap tightly in aluminum foil.
- To reheat these just put the oven on 350 degrees and bake for 15-30 minutes.
- If you don't want to wait for the oven, unwrap aluminum foil, wrap in a damp paper towel and microwave for 1 minute!
- These last in the freezer for about 2 weeks or the fridge for a week!
Hope you all enjoy these as much as my family and I do! My whole family loves them and they are so easy to make!